Some of the reasons why clients choose TIA:
- End-user support experience – Satisfied clients for over 38 years! Delivering learning portals, courses organized by business processes or system functions, simulations, student guides, instructor guides, job aids, quick reference, assessments, online help, train-the-trainer programs, change management presentations, implementation communications, training strategy, maintenance programs, user guides, SOPs, and consulting on elearning tools & LMSs.
- Custom content – This is the heart of TIA. We insist upon client-centric solutions are customized to individual business practices and are built on a platform for company-wide consistency.
- Materials accessed in 30 seconds or 3-clicks – The sooner users can get the information the more it reduces your Help-Desk support costs which increase productivity.
- Proven methodology – A multi-disciplinary approach platform enhanced with innovative best practices varying from information mapping, adult learning theory, cognitive psychology, human factors, web design and publishing. Click here for more in-depth information about TIA methodology.
- World-class staff – with advanced degrees, many years of business experience, and PMI certification. Staff includes Project Managers, elearning developers, Instructional Designers, Trainers, Technical Writers, Business Process Engineers, End-User Analysts, videographers, graphic artists, Web Designers, and Editors.
- Collaborative project management - TIA utilizes a strong project management framework that includes documented processes, procedures, tools, and quality control. This ensures effective communications with clients. We deliver on-time and on-budget projects.
- Alliances – TIA may not always have the answer, but we are committed to getting it. By partnering with companies that are leaders in their expertise areas and have the same values for customer care.