TIA's Development Solutions
 

Since 1980, TIA has been developing custom learning solutions and successful adoption programs for end-users. The tools have changed – but the importance has not.  If you want your end-users to be compliant, productive, and successful – you need effective and well-designed training solutions. Training changes are happening. Now is the time to ensure your training is Relevant, Interactive, and Accessible. TIA can assist you in the following ways:

  • UPK and Knowledge Center Development – If you are actively using UPK and not ready for a transition - TIA’s certified and specialized UPK consultants can build or add to your custom learning library using the UPK development tool. TIA has a library of UPK created courses, which are used as starting points that can be customized with your business process, data, and recorded in your system. Your complete self-support end-user program is built utilizing UPK’s “See It”, “Try It”, “Do It” and “Print It” modes, which provide simulations, job aids, and classroom materials with demonstrations and exercises.
     
  • Captivate Development - Captivate re-imagines the way interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. TIA's experience and knowledge of adult learning requirements means we can use Captivate to create engaging eLearning using custom graphics, actors, voices, interactions, and quizzes. The simulations provide multi-mode options such as, “View Me”, “Try Me” and “Test Me”.  Finally, we leverage Captivate's best-in-class HTML5 publishing so we can deliver any content to mobile devices, the web, desktops, and leading LMSs.
     
  • Articulate Storyline Development – Articulate is one eLearning solution for your entire project. Articulate 360 makes every aspect of e‑learning course development simpler, faster, and less expensive. The basis of Articulate leverages PowerPoint—a tool you already know—to create presentation‑based courses with audio and video, rich media, and quizzing, for any device, faster than ever. Storyline lets you build engaging interactive courses quickly and easily. It's simple enough for beginners, yet powerful enough for experts.
     
  • ANCILE uPerform Development – TIA has created a number of projects using the uPerform eLearning tool.  If your organization has spent significant time and resources building out your UPK library and would like to convert your content, Ancile uPerform would be a good option.  uPerform is very similar to UPK and uPerform offers an engine to convert your UPK content into UPK. The conversion is about 90%, and minimal effort is needed to update the remaining 10%.
     
  • eLearning Tool Training (Captivate, Storyline, uPerform, and UPK)  - Whether you are new to these tools or have used them as your training development platform, TIA has the right class for you. TIA will build a custom agenda to coach and train on the topics or advanced functions to make engaging and dynamic eLearning courses. Typically these are 1/2 day sessions to make the coaching manageable with day-to-day work tasks.  It is more than software skill training – we establish standards and templates incorporating instructional design best practices and your branding as appropriate.  We ask attendees to bring scripts or past eLearning courses to build front matter, record the simulation, optimize, and publish.  With the end goal of more than teaching your staff how to use the tool – but have a starting point of your eLearning library available for your end-users.